Tuesday, August 26, 2008

will somebody stop me!

I'm having the weirdest-most-craziest craving ever. Firstly, I'm dying for an ice cream for the whole f*cking day. Stomach has been screaming at me. Telling me, I'm such a lousy caretaker. Anyhoo, that's just one part of it. Another craving that I'm encountering is the urge to get "inked" again. Yupe! I want another tattoo. I don't know where, I don't know what. I just want another one! (sigh) Ideas, anyone? They always say, "Third is the charm!"

Tattoo is one thing. My other craving - TONGUE PIERCING! Goodness me. I have no idea what's wrong with me. This is the time where I need some consultations. People, help me decide! I'm afraid if i pierce my tongue, I'll lose my tastebuds forever. And hell no, I would never want that to happen. Also, after piercing my belly for four times and it still got torn, I think I'm pretty much traumatized with body piercings. Geez. Wonder whether it hurts!?

Tattoo?
Piercing?
Tattoo?
Piercing?

Tattoo?
Piercing?

or both?

And would somebody please take me out for ice cream?
I need to kill my temptations! Anybody?

***

moments like these, I thank for.

No comments: