Sunday, August 3, 2008

resurrected

SHE'S BACK!

Yes, I'm back. No, not from the dead. Just back onto the realm of blogging.
And this time around, I wish to stay for awhile.

She's back with a happier face.
She's back to change the world.
She's back to spread the love.
She's back to blog again.
She's back with a great mission.
She's just back!

And heck, it's good to be back. Let's just hope and pray that I do not lose the interest to blog.
If not, this whole deleting-and-restarting blog thingy would be a constant cycle.

Anyhoo, enough about me, here's something I have to do. PROMOTE!
Promote what, you may think?

Well, I don't think I should explain - it's very much self-explanatory.
If you could just click this: Jeevan Menon

What to do next?
Step 1: Click on that link
Step 2: Listen
Step 3: You've just witnessed a STAR being born.
Note: You will be bloody thankful for clicking that, because when he becomes famous.
YES, I REPEAT FAMOUS.
You'll be glad to say, "I know him!" Like I did! Enjoy ;)

***

moments like these, I thank for.

No comments: