Wednesday, August 27, 2008

of lazy days

Is raining, yet again!? Blimeys. A wet day, to begin with. Been feeling lazy lately. It has been a week now where the rain just keeps pouring non-stop. Rain. Stop. Rain. Stop. Rain. Stop. Hate this weather as it does not permit me to do anything productive or fun. Today has been a very low day for me. Woke up in the morning and felt the weirdest feeling in my throat.
Oh crap.
It hit me.
I am sick!

Complained to mum, she touched my forehead - and she nodded, yes you are sick. So there I was, 7 am contemplating whether to head to Uni or stay in bed. But I decided, Uni it was. In that way, I won't have the thought of feeling ill and just go by my day happily. Annoyingly enough, I was coughing and sneezing the entire day. Everyone asked me, "Lish, is it winter?" People, I am sick. I was shivering the whole day in class. Excuse my winter-y outfit, please. (smiles)

Went for class till 4pm and immediately, rushed for a meeting. Got home and my sickness worsened. Right now, I'm beyond speaking. Can't seem to articulate anything out besides coughing and making quizzical hand motions to my family. Slept till about 9ish pm and here I am, lazing on my comfortable bed, flat on my tummy. (sigh)

Well, besides the so-called very "fun" day I had today, yesterday I went out for a decent outing with my good ol' lecturer, Ms T and a couple of my Unimates at Sunway Pyramid. My lecturer left to Sweden for 3 long weeks and she's back. Needed to catch up, so we went for a movie: Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Note to everyone: Please don't bother watching it in Malaysian cinemas. They censored every god damn thing. Irritated me! For this, I suggest piracy!) and had good lunch @ ThaiThai. Oh, and we visited the tattoo parlour (grins) because Ms T wanted to get a touch-up on her tat.

Meet Amir + Dara + Ms T
Serve me on a platter
A scene from Forgetting Sarah Marshall


We had some free time to kill. And guess what we resorted to?
We played with wigs.
Imagine yourself in a Mullet, guys?
This is how you'll look!
Amir going for the straightened Mullet.
As for me, I decided since I never had long hair, let's try it!
And so I did.
Don't laugh, promise?


*


**


***


****


*****


******


*******


******


*****


****


***


**


*


TADA!
I know, shoot me please!

Don't you just love tattoos? (smiles)

I need to get better.
I hate this feeling when I'm hopeless.
Unable to eat properly.
Unable to go out.
Unable to talk.

"Take care of me, please?"

***

moments like these, I thank for.

No comments: