Wednesday, October 1, 2008

bloody holidays

So yes, I am cursing to holidays. I get the idea of holidays thinking it would be all fun and party but this time around, I curse you holiday! Aside from being all dreadful and dull, my semester break has been nothing nice but just plain evil. I don't get universities! A holiday is suppose to be a damn holiday. Then why bother giving us assignments during the holidays! This semester break has been hell. Fucking assignments are back to back and it's haunting me.

I can't even enjoy my break without having the thought about 3 assignments due immediately after the semester break. Ish! I'm really not a happy child this 2 weeks. I pity my Muslim classmates, even they can't seem to have a peaceful raya.
Damn you, holiday!!

There are so many things I wish to accomplish for this 2 weeks:
1. Get a new hairdo
2. Go shopping - I want my Aldo shoe! (which I'm buying tomorrow)
3. Get a tan
4. Make more money
5. Assignment: Issues in Publication and Design
6. Assignment: Media Literacies
7. Assignment: Reporting for Print
8. Have fun
9. Clean the house
10. Celebrate Hari Raya with friends?

So many things, yet so little time! Bah!

Anyway, since I'm in my blogging mode. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim friends
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN

Makan banyak-banyak! Jangan main mercun, pop-pop boleh! :) And have a wonderful holiday!
(p/s: Kalau ada open house, jangan lupa call!)

***

moments like these, I thank for.

No comments: