Friday, October 31, 2008

foul mood

Definitely, absolutely, oh-so-very pissed off. The day was pleasant, but the night was nonsense.
Went to work late.
Forgot my tag.
Stood outside of Euphoria.
Bloody workers wouldn't let me in.
Finally got in.
Lost my mood to work.
Didn't have friends for the night.
Left early.
Fought with brother.
Ate.
And here I am, pissed as hell.

And the thought of enduring a hectic day tomorrow, just kills my hype.
Morning class @ 8 am.
Get stuck in the morning traffic.
Endure two lectures.
Postmortem meeting @ 12
Head to KL
Trying to calm myself down so that I can sleep peacefully tonight. I really need a dreamy-ful night. Think rainbows, sunshine and playgrounds. I have so many things up my head, I deserve a good dream. As much as I hate my day, I got to enjoy my cravings - Famous Amos Soft Cookies. (smiles)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY!
Don't bother asking me what I'm doing.
I don't know myself. Wish I knew.
I find Halloween an American thing. Not so Malaysian.


***

moments like these, I thank for.

No comments: