Thursday, October 30, 2008

somewhat bored

It's 10.37 am and I am wondering to myself what am I doing up so early. Plus, I slept late last night. Wonder how my body automatically wakes up in the morning? Tried to sleep back, but failed. Anyway, last night at work, I was rather disappointed that I sent out invites to my friends to come to Bar Club but no one turned up on my side. Thankfully, I received a call from a friend at 12.03 am, said he wants to come with his 5 other friends. That obviously made my day. Heck, I may not know who his friends are but so long as they come to check it out. I'd appreciate it. (smiles)

Soon after, I saw my friend and his 5 other friends.
GUESS WHAT!?
I knew all of them!
My boys came for me, I was super bloody happy!
Thanks for coming boys.
They truly made my night.

Well that's pretty much what I did last night. And since I am somewhat bored, I guess I'll hit the assignments now and be a good student. Crap. Got work tonight, again!
Oh yes, I have decided on a new hobby - I want to make jewelry!
I don't know how,
I don't know with what,
but I just feel like making jewelry.
Care to venture?

***

moments like these, I thank for.

No comments: