Friday, September 26, 2008

Joo 23

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY JOO DADDY!
A year older, but a lot more wiser, kan?

Hope you had a blast on your birthday night @ Eckywoobee (aka your SPORTS BAR!). (laughs) Though you were almost drunk but it was fun, right? Played the Ring of Fire, 21, and Poker Sips. And also, not forgetting...the people around you that make your birthday a whole lot nicer. Thanks so much for everything - dinner, beer and for being there for me when I was down (you know what I mean).
You've always stood by me, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, although your birthday has passed, I truly hope you'll remember the day you turn 23 because in years to come, you can look back and ponder on such a fun night you had with us!
Loves!
Happy Birthday, Joo!







Cheers,
Alicia

***

moments like these, I thank for.

No comments: