Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jeevan 22

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY
JEEVAN MENON!


Hi Jeevs! I reckon this is the 4th, 5th or 6th time I'm wishing you (laughs). But hey, that's because I didn't get to spend your birthday with you. Seeing that you are occupied. Then again, it's okay because we still have that Thai dinner date to go to, aye.

Anyway J-Vahn, I really hope you enjoyed yourself with your familia. Hope you had a blast on this auspicious day. Receive every cherishable moments with open-wide arms! You know why? Because you deserve it, boy. A great guy like you should be loved! Let this not be your only amazing birthday, but a mark for many more to come!
Happy birthday.


I'll see you, when I see you ok!?
We shall bake a spoon, then.

Hugs and kisses,
Alicia

***

moments like these, I wish for.

No comments: