Saturday, September 13, 2008

it's a best friend thing

As promised before, here's the video of the boys
playing the Ring of Fire in Malay!!



***

Remember? I had a dilemma whether to get a tattoo or a tongue piercing. Well, guess what?
TONGUE PIERCING!
Yes...I got my tongue pierced with my best friend, Chris love.
We got it together, finally. After much bragging, we have the guts to get it over and done with. And, we are so loving it.

Here's the scoop about it.
NO! IT DOESN'T HURT WHEN YOU PIERCE!
But obviously, there was the AFTER PAIN!
And worst of all...I CAN'T EAT AND TALK PROPERLY.
It has been a day now, my articulation is very slurry. People had hard time understanding me. (laughs). About eating. Let's not go there. Let's just say, I had a hard time chewing my food because I had the tendency to bite my stud. OUCH! No joke there! I only had a meal today (sigh).

Anyway, here's a video of the process. Don't worry it's nothing disgusting.
It's education.
Enjoy!
Christal and hers.


Alicia and hers.

No comments: