Saturday, February 21, 2009

more holidays, please?

Moving forward?
Quite likely.


***

I find myself an oddly person. A normal sane person would get a job as soon as the holidays kick in, but for me it was otherwise. Work began in February, for me. And because of that, I am tangled and stuck. Should I continue whilst studying? As some of you might not know, I am working with Puma Malaysia in the Marketing team. Puma intends to keep me with them, but I for one, a workaholic can't seem to say no to them. Seeing that the holidays are coming to an end, I need to quit at least ONE of my jobs.

Juggling work and studies is never an issue for me. However, looking at the amount of jobs I am having, only god knows I will have time for education. Or even time for myself! Needless to say, I do love all of my work and that is why I am hesitant to let go any of it.
Decisions.
Decisions.
Decisions.

I need more time for myself.

quintessential`

No comments: