Tuesday, February 17, 2009

heart day


A note to my best friend quintessential :
Thanks for being there for me, for the advise and reality checks given along the way. From your actions I knew you cared. I will admit that you were right all along and I have been stubborn and hard headed. I couldn't accept it if i didn't take a chance. Now, I have fallen flat on my face , got bruised and lost hope. However, I am going to get up on my two feet with a different perspective of life thanks too you.. <>


"All the single ladies
Now put your hands up
Up in the club, we just broke up
I'm doing my own little thing
You decided to dip but now you wanna trip
Cause another brother noticed me".
Single yet again for another Valentine's day.. I have to admit had an awesome night out at the bar, partied with my friend Megan. Our friend who is a bar tender made us some great valentine "special " drink. I got tanked that's for sure. A certain someone did show up and made my day/night.



I hope everyone had a great Valentine whether you are in a relationship or single :)
misstiv'


No comments: