Sunday, April 19, 2009

mass - colympics - two - oh - oh - nine

I miss rockin' around the clock.

***

Mass Colympics 2009
aka Taylor's Sports Day for communication students
April 19, 2009
8am - 5pm
Xtion PaintBall, Bukit Jalil
Amazing Race
Futsal
Paintball
Rock Climbing
Telematch
Beach Volleyball

Joined Amazing Race
Team of 5
Thorn among the Roses
Dara
Irene
Jason
Andrea
and
I

Teamwork
Sheer fun
Crazy
Sweaty
Relaxed
Much needed

Slept
Burnt
Arms
Legs
Aching

Go team Thorn among the Roses
Which we end up losing.
But it was all for fun.
I've no idea what was I doing.
Searching high and low for a person namely Ms Dice.
Hot and frustrated.
Dara and I
Joanne
Small girls can climb.
HAH!
Eat that suckers.
Never underestimate.
Pictures courtesy of my Vietnamese friends.
Thanks!


Good things come in small packages.
I tend to strongly believe on that.

quintessential`

No comments: