Thursday, April 23, 2009

she likes it

The feeling of dressing up and strapping my heels, I miss it!

***

I'm sitting here on my toilet seat while being treated by my best friend, CrissyB who was absolutely darling enough to have agreed to help me dye my hair. Yes, I know...here am I doing something to my hair yet again. I've got hair issues. Can't seem to maintain and keep to one hairstyle.

I was really tempted to cut my 'already short hair' to even shorter. Don't bother asking why. Like I said, it's called issues. In the end, I resorted to just dying my freshly new black hair to Medium Auburn. We'll just have to wait for the end result.

***

Amidst with my many assignments, last night I finally managed to squeeze in some time for my social life. A friend of mine, MingWei invited me to a BAT (British American Tobacco) function at Upstairs, Loft. And boy, was I contemplating whether to go or not. IreneLove told me that I should go and treat myself. And I must thank her for saying that. So, I went. All I can say, no regrets!

BAT functions are off the hook. Bottles after bottles! Yes, bottles. A big thanks to MingWei for the invitation. I'm glad that I went and let loose. A much needed night after weeks of non stop devotion to my assignments. It was like a breath of fresh air.
Awesome company.
Pumping music.
Free alcohol.
Free cigarettes.
Tell me that doesn't sound fun to you?

MingWei + Aileen from BAT + I
Arvind + Elaine
AmirB, who was one lucky guy to have called me!
"Lish, where you heading tonight?"
"Loft. Wanna come?"
"Yes!"
Kath
RolanG

I got what I wish for: dancing in the moonlight!

Tomorrow: Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelor @ Zouk KL
See you there.

quintessential`

No comments: