Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ah----choo!

No thanks, Benadryl.
I need a VinDiesedryl!
ASAP!

***

Few minutes ago, as I entered my room, I felt something tingling in my nose. An immediate sneeze came out of that tingling feeling. And it continues...until now! I hate it when I have the cold! It's worse than fever. Your eyes gets watery. Your nose gets stuck. And you'll have this constant urge to sneeze, but nothing comes out of it. And sometimes, if you sneeze hard enough, you feel like you're having a head concussion (at least, that's how I feel).

So here I am lying in bed thinking why am I easily prone to getting sick. I've gotten sick more than twice this year. Needless to say, that is bad. I'm still young, and I'm getting sick so frequently. Makes me feel I'm in my 60s already. Ageing with constant sickness.

Do I have such low immune system?
Perhaps, it's the consequence of partying in the rain during F1 party?
Or could it be the condition of my room? Dusty, maybe?

No, no, no.

It has got to be - Vin Diesel!
Yes, watching Fast and Furious 4 was in smooth flow. No cold, no cough, just awed.
But as soon as I stepped back to reality. BAH!

It's as if Vin Diesel's hot-sexy-rocking body turns on my "nose tap"!
He makes me wet.
He defines what a man is to me.

BIG
BALD
BOLD

OK, OK, OK,...SNAP OUT OF IT!
Talking about him makes my nose flows more. Literally.

Vin Diesel, pass me the kleenex, pleassseeeee?

quintessential`

No comments: