Saturday, January 24, 2009

insomniac

Two posts, back to back. Wow. What an improvement in blogosphere for me. It used to take me weeks after weeks to think of something to blog about.

Purpose of blogging now:
I think I am suffering from insomnia. Yes, I think I really am having this sleeping disorder. I can't seem to fall asleep. Apparently there are 3 types of insomnia - transient, acute and chronic. I feel like I belong to transient and acute insomnia. By the time I do fall asleep the sky is turning blue. I have issues!

I did try various ways to fall asleep:
Eating excessively.
Sheep counting.
Watch tons of movies.
Music to put me to bed.
Comfort of my best friend's rants.
Alcohol aka somewhat not sober.
Russ (my smelly ol' soft toy).
Clean sheets.
Abuse of Facebook (still not sick of it).

None works. Sigh.
I need a sleeping remedy.
Help!

***

Something you should watch if you are a big fan of Boyz II Men.
I am currently listening to aspiring young singers that are trying to make it in the entertainment industry. These 3 guys - AJ Rafael, Bryan Keith and RuSoul are starting their fame on YouTube. Also, please, please, please YouTube Gabe Bondoc and Passion. I fell in love with them.
This is beyond love at first sight.

No comments: