Thursday, May 7, 2009

na-na-na

A sacrifice to be made.
But are you happy?

***

Holidays have begun. Nothing to shout about. Only 2 weeks. Heck, there is no difference. I still got 10 bloody journals pending and Marketing classes to attend. Sigh. All I want now is just a holiday. Basking under sun. Sipping on some chilled beers. And enjoy the sweet sound of the waves lapping against the sand. Wish it could all come true...

Currently, I am suffering from blog drought. Yes. It comes and go. 2nd year degree has obviously taken a toll on me. And to be honest, I am losing it. Assignments used to be fun. But now, it's more like an obligation. Well it has always been, still, the fact is I am sick and tired of rushing for datelines and brainstorming. It's mad! And they say Mass Communication is an easy course. Mark my words, endure what I am going through, then tell me that it is easy....cause I can assure you, you'll suffer as much!

Anyway, I have overdued pictures from events, night outs and birthday parties to share. Yupe, there's heaps of pictures! Capturing every moment possible :)

HEINEKEN @ MERCEDES BENZ SHOWROOM, KL & GYPSY, CHANGKAT

Stacy + Pei Sze

Trv + BoLove
Nugget + Sacxay + PhatyK + Anusha + Romeo + RolanG
HadeyWoah + Acap

PLAYING BOARD GAMES @ LA BODEGA, BANGSAR






SOC MEDIA CARNIVAL AFTER PARTY @ D' MELOR, CYBERJAYA

IreneLove + AndreaW





SHENG TURNS 20 @ PALATE PALETTE, KL

Melinda + CrisLove + Ling
Sheng



FI AFTER PARTY WITH JAMIROQUAI @ SEPANG CIRCUIT

Dawn + Merv
VIP
Yes, it was an experience.
BoLove




EVELYNN TURNS 20 @ OPIUMM, JAYA ONEAlign Center

AliTwin + Jmee + Dee
Eve + CinD

KhoeLove + Ez

And to end it.
Ever wondered how to drink a Tequila shot Hollywood-style.
Watch the video.
Happy 20th, Sheng.
Thanks for being a sport :)


Till then,
quintessential`

No comments: